Saturday, September 12, 2009

Five: Another Day in the Porn Shack

I broke down and talked to my friend / nemesis. It's kind of hard to ignore someone standing at your desk, though I managed yesterday. Despite our brief conversation and a few friendly Twitters we shall not be friends any longer. Okay so that is one of the most childish things I have said as an adult but whatever, this is my blog so if you don't like it fuck off.

I did take true delight that she did manage to say "Don't hurt the animals, we have organic lube" or something equally stupid and totally against our standards. Seriously, we sell sex, sex and animals should not be mentioned in the same sentence ever. Ever. She also managed to make herself and our company look like idiots by commenting on a tweet from a revered member of the adult blogging community about sex workers not paying taxes. Hey, they buy cigarettes and liquor, they pay taxes. All kidding aside, if you buy a freaking banana you pay taxes and regardless of what they do for a living they are humans and should be treated as such. And we're off the soapbox.

Nothing brings a smile to my face than watching someone think they've pulled a fast one, achieved what they wanted by stabbing a friend in the back and fuck it all away because they're stupid. Of course knowing our business she'll be the next CMO.

This won't be me bitching about work all the time. There will be some whining and comlaining about my married boyfriend (I've already heard it so shut it), my subsequent lack of social life, my nagging mother and other such funness. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment