I am fully aware that blogging had it's heyday a few years ago but a bizarre compulsion has incited me to write. I do wish I could sit with a pen and paper and compose but doing everything at a computer is so ingrained me at this point that it's almost impossible. I do have a journal that I write in during really low moments usually when I'm in bed and need a release. I also have a travel journal that I keep on trips so when I'm old I can look back say "remember that trip to Barcelona with so and so" but even that is hard for me to keep, being tired and all having usually consumer too much alcohol at some casino, I mean the time change and get lag and all.
I call it premature retro. Blogging has it's place in this world and I am embracing again. And yes I do Twitter but that has become yet one more thing I do for work and not fun anymore. I have developed some good relationships over time but I look forward to the day I can bid adieu to my "professional" Twitter account. Not that I'll ever close it, I may never post another tweet on that bitch but they will not get it from me and no one else will ever post under that name other than me. Passive aggressive makes me smile sometimes and one of those sometimes is right now. With an eyebrow lift.
I am admittedly lazy and suspect I will write several posts at one time.
When the words flow they flow and why waste all that because the post you started is over? Not to mention that most days I don't have it in me to write another word and simply want to look at trashy gossip sites, LOL Cats and f my life. Mindless I crave it. Speaking of I need some cheese and crackers and a judge show. It looks like there are no judge shows to sate me to Futurama will have to suffice.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment